My personal Testimony

My name is Christian Mangubat, Intern pastor of HIS LIFE Ministries Inc.

This is my story;


    The journey in Queen City of the South 2014, where I learned being a Christian won’t make you immune to temptations. Trying to fix myself out from a broken relationship to an escalation of my addiction to gaming that led me to even more despair and depression. December 26 of the same year, I woke up with severe stomach pain that I can barely move.”

    I failed you Lord but if you extend your grace today, I will offer all “I desperately prayed. Hours later helped arrived.

    In mind going home is the best option but there is a storm that halted my travel. Nothings seem to work. In desperation, I went to the bus station where almost 500 passengers were present. The last 2 buses were approaching, everybody is in a hurry, windows become entrance and fights among passengers were evident. 

                        “Who Is Christian Mangubat?” a shout from a noisy crowd.

    I raised my hand while crying, that was my name. That call was from the bus conductor. I don’t know what happened or how is this even possible but I know God is in the picture. I was able to travel back home because of grace.

    December 28,2014 I was directly admitted to the Hospital. I was diagnosed to have Hepatic nodes. I lost everything but I gained Christ in the process. I trusted God to me my healer that day and commit to follow Him for the rest of my life.

Eight years later there are many weaknesses, I must deal with still, yet His grace is sufficient in me. 

    Now I’m faithfully serving as an intern pastor of HISLIFE Ministries East and West. God bless me with a wonderful church family and a beautiful wife and a handsome kid too!  It’s not too late for you to let God be the author of your story! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too busy to Pray?

Rebuke but Don’t Criticize