Why Death is precious to God?



Opening prayer 

Worship through Singing

Response reading ( Psalms 38:4-7 ) Leader “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeing away. 

Everybody My life is no longer than the width of my hand. An entire lifetime is just a moment to you; human existence is but a breath.”
 
Leader We are merely moving shadows, and all our busy rushing ends in nothing. We heap up wealth for someone else to spend.

 Everybody And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. 

Scripture Reading (Revelations 14:13) Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them." 

Why Death is precious to God?
1. No more SUFFERING.
2. No more SICKNESS. 
3. No more SORROW.
4. No more SEPARATION. 

Since death is a reality that all of us must face we should...

1. Be THANKFUL for the lives of people who love us and for our life as well. 
2. Be READY by having our lives secured in the Lord Jesus Christ..
3. Be USEFUL in the purpose and glory of God. 
4. Be HOPEFUL in Jesus Christ since our lives in Him is forever blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too busy to Pray?

My personal Testimony

Rebuke but Don’t Criticize